Brava Blueberry Salsa
Salsa Brava literally means "wild salsa". We have taken that description to the next step and use wild blueberries in this deliciously piquant spreadable, yet dippable, salsa. With a touch of floral flavor through the addition of lavender, you will not find a more tasty berry-laden salsa.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 cup frozen, thawed, drained blueberries
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1/4 cup(1/2 small bunch) fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fire roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Pinch dried, crushed English lavender *
Brava Blueberry Salsa Directions
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until as chunky as desired. Remove to a bowl, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- * Use 1 drop culinary lavender extract or oil if desired.