Cheesy Crab Deviled Egg Dip
Such a warm treat, I almost want to make this year round. There is nothing like grabbing a good movie and this bubbling fusion of deviled eggs and cheesy crab dip to top off a cold night here in New England.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 6 hard boiled eggs, cooked, cooled and peeled
- 1/2 cup(s) cooked crabmeat, squeezed dry
- 1 cup(s) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) cooked spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon(s) each Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice
- Crackers of your choice
Cheesy Crab Deviled Egg Dip Directions
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. In a bowl, mash the eggs, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Monterey Jack, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice together until as smooth as possible. Stir in the spinach and transfer to a 1 quart casserole dish or 4(1-cup) ramekins. Bake 20-30 minutes, or until bubbling and starting to darken on top. Remove, let cool slightly before serving with crackers.