Eggnog Pumpkin Fudge
A little on the sweet side......okay, a LOT on the sweetness scale, but just don't sit down to the whole pan when it's ready. You can actually taste both the eggnog and pumpkin in this recipe and it was soooooo good!
Share This Recipe
For 1 Batch(es)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 (10-ounce)bag(3 cups)mini marshmallows
Eggnog Pumpkin Fudge Directions
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, place first 7 ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring almost constantly to prevent scorching. Continue to boil and stir until your candy thermometer reads 240-degrees F, which is the high end of the soft ball stage. This will take roughly 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and immediately stir in white chocolate chips and marshmallows, until everything is completely melted. Pour into prepared pan and cool at least 3 hours, or until firm.
- * Or make your own by blending 2 tablespoons cinnamon, 1 tablespoon nutmeg, 2 teaspoons ginger, 1 teaspon allspice and 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves.