Smoky Stuffed Mushrooms
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 1 lb(s) button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (3 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced red onion
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked until crisp, drained on paper towels and crumbled
Smoky Stuffed Mushrooms Directions
- Cook the bacon until crisp, remove to paper towels to cool, then crumble. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings and sauté the onion for 5 to 7 minutes, until tender.
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese and mayo until smooth. Add the onion, cheddar and bacon; stir until blended and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F or fire up the grill. Stuff the mushrooms with the filling and arrange on a rack in a baking dish. Bake 15 minutes or until the filling is bubbling. Serve immediately.