Buffalo Chicken Dip
Such a simple dip but with all the flavor of one with many more ingredients. For anyone who doesn't care for Blue Cheese Dressing, substitute Ranch, Creamy Cucumber or even Parmesan Peppercorn. Personally, I adore Creamy Cucumber, which adds that cool touch along with the cucumber, which definitely helps with the heat. (Yeah, I am a light weight when it comes to spice).
For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 (8-ounce) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken, minced
- 3/4 cup(s) Bleu Cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) red hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and minced
Buffalo Chicken Dip Directions
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, or until cream cheese is melted, stirring every minute or so. Serve hot with crackers or veggies for dipping.