'Lite' Chicken Fried Rice
Either served with an egg roll or even as a side with another Asian entrée, Chicken Fried Rice has the aroma that will have you cooking it time and time again.
Share This Recipe
For 3 Serving(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 4 ounce(s) chicken breast, diced small
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) lite soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 3 cup(s) white rice, cooked
'Lite' Chicken Fried Rice Directions
- In a wok or large skillet, add the oil over high heat until very hot, about 15 seconds. Add the chicken and cook, constantly stirring, until cooked through, about 1-2 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken.
- Add the peas and carrot, continue cooking and stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the egg and break up while cooking until done, 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce, pepper and sugar, stirring and cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add rice and cook an additional 2 minutes, stirring well to combine. Remove from heat and serve.